Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

Actori
https://fanserialeturcesti.forumgratuit.ro

Acasa[URL=http://s05Ultimele imaginiCăutareÎnregistrareConectare
Ultimele subiecte
» Suete cu fete
Cansel Elcin-Stiri I_icon_minitimeMier Oct 12, 2016 6:15 am Scris de Simi

» Medcezir -
Cansel Elcin-Stiri I_icon_minitimeDum Ian 05, 2014 7:58 am Scris de Deeatma

» Adini Feriha Koydum - FERIHA
Cansel Elcin-Stiri I_icon_minitimeDum Ian 05, 2014 7:52 am Scris de Deeatma

» Bine va-m gasit
Cansel Elcin-Stiri I_icon_minitimeDum Ian 05, 2014 7:41 am Scris de Deeatma

» Nam Gyu Ri
Cansel Elcin-Stiri I_icon_minitimeSam Oct 26, 2013 12:29 am Scris de Hurrem Gul

»  Günaiydin
Cansel Elcin-Stiri I_icon_minitimeSam Oct 26, 2013 12:25 am Scris de Hurrem Gul

» Kivanç Tatlitug
Cansel Elcin-Stiri I_icon_minitimeMar Mai 21, 2013 6:51 am Scris de princesss2012

» Halit Ergenç
Cansel Elcin-Stiri I_icon_minitimeSam Mai 04, 2013 3:23 pm Scris de Deeatma

» Murat Yildirim-Video
Cansel Elcin-Stiri I_icon_minitimeMar Apr 23, 2013 8:03 am Scris de princesss2012

Translate

visitors counter

Cansel Elcin-Stiri

In jos 
2 participanți
AutorMesaj
Simi
Administrator
Administrator
Simi

Data de inscriere : 11/09/2011
Varsta : 48
Localizare : Italia

Cansel Elcin-Stiri Empty
MesajSubiect: Cansel Elcin-Stiri   Cansel Elcin-Stiri I_icon_minitimeSam Sept 24, 2011 4:44 am

Sus In jos
Simi
Administrator
Administrator
Simi

Cansel Elcin-Stiri Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Cansel Elcin-Stiri   Cansel Elcin-Stiri I_icon_minitimeSam Sept 24, 2011 8:47 am

Sus In jos
Simi
Administrator
Administrator
Simi

Cansel Elcin-Stiri Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Cansel Elcin-Stiri   Cansel Elcin-Stiri I_icon_minitimeLun Oct 03, 2011 5:10 am

Sus In jos
Simi
Administrator
Administrator
Simi

Cansel Elcin-Stiri Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Cansel Elcin-Stiri   Cansel Elcin-Stiri I_icon_minitimeMar Oct 11, 2011 4:14 am

Sus In jos
Simi
Administrator
Administrator
Simi

Cansel Elcin-Stiri Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Cansel Elcin-Stiri   Cansel Elcin-Stiri I_icon_minitimeMar Oct 18, 2011 7:33 am

Cansel Elcin-Stiri Selim3jpg-060119176
YALANCI BAHAR'DA NELER OLDU?
Yalancı Bahar'ın yeni bölümü dün gecce yayınlandı.
18 Ekim 2011 06:38
http://www.gecce.com/haber/yalanci-baharda-neler-oldu-177322.html
Sus In jos
Simi
Administrator
Administrator
Simi

Cansel Elcin-Stiri Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Cansel Elcin-Stiri   Cansel Elcin-Stiri I_icon_minitimeLun Oct 24, 2011 7:26 am

Sus In jos
Simi
Administrator
Administrator
Simi

Cansel Elcin-Stiri Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Cansel Elcin-Stiri   Cansel Elcin-Stiri I_icon_minitimeLun Oct 24, 2011 8:00 am

Sus In jos
Simi
Administrator
Administrator
Simi

Cansel Elcin-Stiri Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Cansel Elcin-Stiri   Cansel Elcin-Stiri I_icon_minitimeVin Dec 02, 2011 4:24 am

Cansel Elcin-Stiri N30098386754_2263064_7333819

SNOB headlines,The leading actor of Gonulcelen is searching for happiness with his beloved ones and his dog and the thief who used to blackmails was very enjoyable to himCansel Elçin : I don't mind marrying from a Lebanese woman if I loved her !
Did the musician «Murad» know that «The flower vendor» will make him the new beloved Turkish actor by the Arab people after they loved «Muhannad»and «Mustafa» and «Ezel» and others?!The amazing couple with Tuba in Gonulcelen will be successful as much as or more than the other couple in the series «Asi» .
In this exclusive interview , we will know the other side of the modest star and we will discover his personality , his views and his tastes .... Here are the details ;
Like the other Turkish stars , our guest wanted to keep his private life as a red line so we respected that and avoided going into its details .

we asked him about his work and how he started to act
He answered :by chance , I began taking night classes in the theater as a hobby and to enrich myself intellectually Those were the most beautiful years of my life, moving from one scene to another , and from a stage of the theatre, where I discovered the meaning of freedom through it, to another and knew a lot of friends during the study and after it .I started acting in France in television series , films and some television commercials.And in one day , I have an offer in turkey to act as captain cemalin the series ( broken wings) and I accepted it ; this was a new professional beginning in my country .
Did you dream about being actor since childhood ?
No , I didn't but I was and I am still favoring sports and I dreamed to be a football player but travelling most of the time with my family from country to another didn't give me the chance to do that .
you moved to France when you were a child , then you came back to turkey , Did you find any difficulty in adaptation after all these years?
Of course things are different in my country than in france but although I lived in france 25 years , actually my heart and my mind didn't stay away from my country , that's why I didn't find big difficulty in adaptation and I came back to turkey with international language between my hand : Acting and Making films ; and I believe that the cinema is the same in the whole world but with different techniques.
what is the difference between being an actor in Turkey and in France ?
Turkish people watch Tv a lot , the whole family gather to watch Tv , and when you became a leading actor in a Tv show , people consider you as one of their family members and in a short time they come close to you in street talking to you with love and amiability but in France , people are more conservative in dealing with actor.
How can you explain the popularity (invasion) of turkish series in the Arab countries?
Turkey is one of the leading country in growth and development world wide , about 65% of the turkish people are below the age of 25 , the mid class in turkey is increasing ,people spend their money on fun , holidays and journeys and I think this is the cause of the increasing interest towards Tv shows and movies on the other hand , Turkey is a rich country culturally , historically and geographically and all these factors enrich stories and scenarios of Turkish films and Tv series .
Are you with the introduction of arabic films and series into Turkey?
why not , this will be welcomed from all people in Turkey and arabic films and series will have a great popularity here.personally, I encourage this step.
Are you with their dubbing into Turkish or their translation only?
For me , I am with keeping the original version of the film or series but TV is being watched a large number of people and they have no time for reading translation so the translation will be useful only to a certain class of viewers who have a wide base of knowledge about different languages That's why , I prefer dubbing for this period to reach all the viewers from different classes and Educational levels.
Do you have political views and Are you with political drama?
I love different stories and the courage in their showing , like my series hatirla sevgili and kirik kanatlar, they were talking about the political history of turkey but at the same time they were talking about contemporary topics world wide like freedom of expression , lack of social justice and ethnicity , human rights or women freedom but the most important issue for me is how to treat these subjects and how to integrate them into drama Without provocation or incitement but through a love story simple but expressive .
Do you wish to work with certain international actor or director?
No , there is no certain person and in fact I didn't think about that before
Do you agree to work in a lebanese or arabic Tv show?
Of course , if i liked the scenario
Do you agree to do the dubbing of an arabic show into turkish?
This profession is present worldwide and when I was in France ,I did the dubbing of French films into turkish so of course I can do it for arabic films and series
If you have an offer to act as a terrorist in a hollywood movie , will you accept?
This depends on the personality and the scenario ,;in a series for show tv channel I act as selim , the thief who went into jail for 10 years and blackmails people , and I enjoyed this role because it is different from my personality
In your opinion , why the series Gonulcelen made a great success in the arab countries?
The story of the series is taken from the novel (pigmalion written by the famous british author bernard shaw, which was introduced before through the great film My Fair Lady which was produced in the fifties of last century). There is no doubt that the magical love story which stole the hearts of both arabic and turkish viewers as the series tells us the story of the bet between the musician and his friend the producer to make a poor girl who sells flowers a famous singer .
What are your hobbies,hidden talents and ambitions in life?
since childhood , I love everything about sports but football, basket ball and skiing are my favourite sports .I am only searching for happiness in a quiet place near the sea with my beloved ones and my dog
Do you dream to have a family and kids ? Are you afraid that you won't be able to give them the same attention and interest you give to your career?
Of course I want and it will be my primary priority to shower them with love and care and beside that my job doesn't control on my whole time, I am not addicted to work and for that I am not worried and I am so sure that I will cover my family with what they need of love
who do you know from lebanese celebrities?
I know an actor called tony shalhoob from a lebanese origin and he is one of the most important stars in hollywood ,I love his performance especially in the film The Siege in which he acted with danzel washington and I also know salma hayek and shakira but for me the most important lebanese I know personally is Angelica my brother's wife , she is a mother for 3 children and her half is mexican.
Do you wish to marry a lebanese woman like your brother?
The issue of nationality is not important for me because the most important thing for me is love so if I love her ,why not !?
Why you are so conservative about your private life ?
I am not conservative but this is me , my personality as it is
with the exception of your brother and his wife , what are thw commen things between turkish and lebanese people?
Many, first we have almost the same recipes and dishes when I go to paris , I always eat in the lebanese restaurants (El dewan) (Noura) and I usually eat (el shawerma ) or (el kabba).second both countries suffered from political crises .last but not the least , there is a variation in religions and races which represents a source of power for both countries.
Cansel ended the interview with a message to lebanese people saying:
sun, sea ,music , arts , food are all the factors and features which make lebanon a great country and I hope from my heart to visit it soon. Thank you for your love and I send kisses to lebanon and its people all over the world.
Sus In jos
Simi
Administrator
Administrator
Simi

Cansel Elcin-Stiri Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Cansel Elcin-Stiri   Cansel Elcin-Stiri I_icon_minitimeVin Dec 02, 2011 2:50 pm

Sus In jos
Simi
Administrator
Administrator
Simi

Cansel Elcin-Stiri Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Cansel Elcin-Stiri   Cansel Elcin-Stiri I_icon_minitimeSam Dec 03, 2011 12:14 am

Sus In jos
Denta
Membru special
Denta

Data de inscriere : 01/10/2011
Varsta : 50

Cansel Elcin-Stiri Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Cansel Elcin-Stiri   Cansel Elcin-Stiri I_icon_minitimeDum Dec 04, 2011 10:36 am

Sus In jos
Simi
Administrator
Administrator
Simi

Cansel Elcin-Stiri Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Cansel Elcin-Stiri   Cansel Elcin-Stiri I_icon_minitimeMar Dec 27, 2011 3:10 am

Cansel Elcin-Stiri 39085615840192093202413Cansel Elcin-Stiri 37798715840204759867813Cansel Elcin-Stiri 39986015840219093199713Cansel Elcin-Stiri 38871415840224759865813Cansel Elcin-Stiri 40266115840043426550613
Sus In jos
Simi
Administrator
Administrator
Simi

Cansel Elcin-Stiri Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Cansel Elcin-Stiri   Cansel Elcin-Stiri I_icon_minitimeLun Ian 30, 2012 3:10 am

Sus In jos
Simi
Administrator
Administrator
Simi

Cansel Elcin-Stiri Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Cansel Elcin-Stiri   Cansel Elcin-Stiri I_icon_minitimeSam Feb 04, 2012 1:49 am

Sus In jos
Continut sponsorizat

Cansel Elcin-Stiri Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Cansel Elcin-Stiri   Cansel Elcin-Stiri I_icon_minitime

Sus In jos

Cansel Elcin-Stiri
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1
 Subiecte similare
-
» Burak Özçivit -Stiri
» Kenan Imirzalioglu-Stiri